We are looking for an Architect / Urban Designer with a background in community design and experience in handling public space, and street design projects.
- Bachelor's degree in architecture/urban design, and a master's degree in urban design is a plus
- 1-3 years of experience in executing public space projects (parks and open spaces, markets, streets, etc.)
- Experience in anchoring participatory design methods and processes is a plus.
- Strong organizational, creative, and presentation skills
- A high level of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), AutoCAD, SketchUp, Rhino, and Revit. Knowledge of website development and other video editing software for communication is a plus.
- Experience working on interdisciplinary projects.
About the organisation
What is the problem we face today?
Urban growth has become synonymous with environmental degradation.
Our cities are struggling to tackle the crisis of air pollution, water scarcity, water pollution and managing waste.
How do we break down the complexity and scale of these issues so that we can better negotiate our individual needs towards building a sustainable collective future?