India Clean Air Connect aims to help unlock barriers to air quality action in India at scale
Our goal is to support greater coordination, & collaboration across people working on air quality from diverse expertise and geographies
Visit the air quality champion map
India Clean Air Connect is a response to air quality convenings hosted by the India Climate Collaborative, Clean Air Fund, ClimateWorks Foundation and Shakti Sustainable Energy Foundation in 2019 and 2020.
India's air pollution is not limited to one city or one source
Solving for India's air pollution crisis means:
Aligning efforts across different disciplines to address multiple sources of pollution
Improving air quality in all 124 non-attainment cities, 73 polluted industrial clusters and more
Amplifying and strengthening existing efforts and networks
124 Non-attainment cities
73 Critically polluted industrial clusters
If your work seeks to improve India’s air quality through communication, advocacy, research, policy change, planning, litigation, community engagement or market-based solutions, join #IndiaCleanAirConnect
- Survey RWA priorities
- Work on the induction of new RWA leadership into the URJA network
- Work on membership drives with RWAs
- Work on the appointment of URJA coordinator in each RWA
- Work on the amplification of RWA voices in media
Effective CommunicationMS-ExcelReport Writing
Earn certifications in these skills
Who can apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 3rd Apr'23 and 8th May'23
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
About the organisation
United Residents Joint Action (URJA), the apex body of Resident Welfare Associations (RWAs) in Delhi, was set up in 2005. It gathers, analyzes, disseminates information & aggregates public opinion to demand efficient delivery of civic amenities, health services, security, clean air, and water to residents of Delhi through an accountable, efficient, and responsive government. URJA connects and networks with around 2500 RWAs apart from several experts and NGOs of the city.