- Survey RWA priorities
- Work on the induction of new RWA leadership into the URJA network
- Work on membership drives with RWAs
- Work on the appointment of URJA coordinator in each RWA
- Work on the amplification of RWA voices in media
Effective CommunicationMS-ExcelReport Writing
Earn certifications in these skills
Who can apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 3rd Apr'23 and 8th May'23
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
About the organisation
United Residents Joint Action (URJA), the apex body of Resident Welfare Associations (RWAs) in Delhi, was set up in 2005. It gathers, analyzes, disseminates information & aggregates public opinion to demand efficient delivery of civic amenities, health services, security, clean air, and water to residents of Delhi through an accountable, efficient, and responsive government. URJA connects and networks with around 2500 RWAs apart from several experts and NGOs of the city.