The International Innovation Corps (IIC) is looking to hire a Project Lead who is enthusiastic to be a part of solving Delhi NCR's air quality crisis.
The applicant should have at least 5 years of work experience in the ESG sector.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain positive relationships with internal/external partners are required. • Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present in a simple and straightforward way for non-technical audiences required.
• Ability to work and deliver on short deadlines.
• High aptitude in using Microsoft Office software.
• At least 5 years of work experience in consulting or non-profit firms
• Prior experience of working in ESG projects
• Prior experience in collaborating with high level government stakeholders
• Bachelor’s degree in public policy, economics, public health, social sciences, or a similar filed.
• Master’s degree is preferred but not mandatory.
About the organisation
The International Innovation Corps (IIC) India Program places teams of diverse young professionals within the Indian government and leading social enterprises.