- Document support (formatting, proof reading, quality checks etc);
- CV support (proof reading, formatting, keeping record of up-to-date CVs for staff);
- Managing travel requests; domestic and international (hire cars, trains, flights, hotels etc);
- Managing employee subscriptions to relevant professional bodies/institutions (including annual membership renewals and supporting new starters with their applications);
- Provision of onboarding support to new starters within the Air Quality Team;
- Completion of tasks within Business World (WSP’s Business Management System), including setting up Clients and Suppliers, raising purchase orders, completion of WSP’s risk grading tool for prospects/projects, supporting the establishment of project plans (and subsequent review) and setting up work orders;
- Requesting and managing legal review requests;
- Managing and monitoring Client Feedback requests;
- Taking meeting minutes, as required;
- Managing training and skill matrix records for the Air Quality team;
- Managing the Air Quality library (held on a central server) to ensure that it is up to date and easy to navigate; and
- Maintaining a log of all proposals and projects relevant to the Air Quality team.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise;
- Have strong communication skills to include fluent written and verbal English;
- The ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with other colleagues;
- A passion for quality and continuous improvement with a focus on delivery;
- A flexible and proactive approach, using initiative and taking responsibility for own actions;
- Good understanding of project governance processes/use of business management systems;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (notably Word and Excel); and
- An eye for detail and ability to work independently and efficiently.
- 2 + years’ experience within a similar role (project support/management or administration);
- Experience working for a Global Environmental Consultancy;
- Previous project management experience;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Teams; and
- Experience using Oracle Database Management System.
About the organisation
We exist to future-proof our cities and environments. As one of the world's leading professional services consulting firms, we plan, advise, design, manage and engineer long lasting solutions that benefit generations to come. With a Future Ready® mindset, we deliver solutions that shape the communities of tomorrow and help societies find ways to thrive sustainably today.