Application from eligible & interested candidates are invited for engagement of R & D project staff via OFFLINE for the following purely temporary positions of Project Associate –II UNDER THE “Addressing Vehicular Traffic Induced Road Dust re-suspension with S&T based Action Plans for Air Quality Improvement in Delhi NCR” (GAP-2853) and other projects, tenable at CSIR-NEERI Delhi Zonal Centre.
- B.Tech in Horticuture / Urban forestory /Environmental Engineering or M.Sc. in Horticuture / Urban Forestory/ Environmental Science and 2 years of working experience in relevant field.
- Development of Green space along the road corridor/in urban area for reduction of air pollution
- Data collection, collation, analysis and report writing
- Field Visit for data collection and survey, as per project requirement
- Basic knowledge of air pollution and its sources
About the organisation
The CSIR-National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (CSIR-NEERI) is a research institute created and funded by Government of India. It was established in Nagpur in 1958 with focus on water supply, sewage disposal, communicable diseases and to some extent on industrial pollution and occupational diseases found common in post-independent India. NEERI is a pioneer laboratory in the field of environmental science and engineering and part of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). NEERI has five zonal laboratories at Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai. NEERI falls under the Ministry of Science and Technology (India) of central government. The NEERI is an important partner organisation in India's POPs national implementation plan (NIP).
NEERI is devoted to research and innovations in environmental science and engineering besides solving a range of problems posed by industry, government and public.