India Clean Air Connect aims to help unlock barriers to air quality action in India at scale
Our goal is to support greater coordination, & collaboration across people working on air quality from diverse expertise and geographies
Visit the air quality champion map
India Clean Air Connect is a response to air quality convenings hosted by the India Climate Collaborative, Clean Air Fund, ClimateWorks Foundation and Shakti Sustainable Energy Foundation in 2019 and 2020.
India's air pollution is not limited to one city or one source
Solving for India's air pollution crisis means:
Aligning efforts across different disciplines to address multiple sources of pollution
Improving air quality in all 124 non-attainment cities, 73 polluted industrial clusters and more
Amplifying and strengthening existing efforts and networks
124 Non-attainment cities
73 Critically polluted industrial clusters
If your work seeks to improve India’s air quality through communication, advocacy, research, policy change, planning, litigation, community engagement or market-based solutions, join #IndiaCleanAirConnect
The Clean Air Fund is looking to recruit a Private Sector Partnerships Manager to join the team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation whose mission is to use philanthropic grants to catalyse a reduction in air pollution.
As the Private Sector Partnerships Manager with Clean Air Fund, you would manage strategic multi-lateral partnerships to achieve private sector emissions reduction, recruit and mobilise corporate champions to advocate for clean air, and drive private sector innovation for clean air solutions.
In this role you manage key global private sector partnerships; working with World Economic Forum (WEF) representatives and company partners participating in our flagship global corporate initiative, the Alliance for Clean Air; ensuring the Alliance for Clean Air successfully delivers impact through its members measuring, reporting and reducing their air pollution. This is not a corporate fundraising role; our engagement is driven by achieving impact through changing business practices, not fundraising.
- Demonstrable track record of managing mission-driven corporate partnerships, ideally involving multiple external partners.
- Adept at collaborating across and between organisations on complex, fast-paced projects.
- Experience working with international partners and bodies, cross-border coalitions or multilateral organisations, ideally advocating for shared goals.
- Proven ability to effectively interrogate, manage, monitor and negotiate partnership budgets and programme information.
- Fluent in English, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Dynamic and able to work at pace and respond to opportunities.
- Uses strong interpersonal and communication skills to build relationships, negotiate and persuade a wide range of audiences both internally and externally.
- International perspective and awareness of how cultural difference can impact interactions, with sound political judgement.
About the organisation
Clean Air Fund is a philanthropic initiative that works around the world with governments, funders, businesses and campaigners to deliver clean air for all as fast as possible.