Private Sector Partnerships Manager
Clean Air Fund
27 Oct 2022
6 Nov 2022
The Clean Air Fund is looking to recruit a Private Sector Partnerships Manager to join the team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation whose mission is to use philanthropic grants to catalyse a reduction in air pollution.
As the Private Sector Partnerships Manager with Clean Air Fund, you would manage strategic multi-lateral partnerships to achieve private sector emissions reduction, recruit and mobilise corporate champions to advocate for clean air, and drive private sector innovation for clean air solutions.
In this role you manage key global private sector partnerships; working with World Economic Forum (WEF) representatives and company partners participating in our flagship global corporate initiative, the Alliance for Clean Air; ensuring the Alliance for Clean Air successfully delivers impact through its members measuring, reporting and reducing their air pollution. This is not a corporate fundraising role; our engagement is driven by achieving impact through changing business practices, not fundraising.
- Demonstrable track record of managing mission-driven corporate partnerships, ideally involving multiple external partners.
- Adept at collaborating across and between organisations on complex, fast-paced projects.
- Experience working with international partners and bodies, cross-border coalitions or multilateral organisations, ideally advocating for shared goals.
- Proven ability to effectively interrogate, manage, monitor and negotiate partnership budgets and programme information.
- Fluent in English, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Dynamic and able to work at pace and respond to opportunities.
- Uses strong interpersonal and communication skills to build relationships, negotiate and persuade a wide range of audiences both internally and externally.
- International perspective and awareness of how cultural difference can impact interactions, with sound political judgement.
About the organisation
Clean Air Fund is a philanthropic initiative that works around the world with governments, funders, businesses and campaigners to deliver clean air for all as fast as possible.