Applications are invited from eligible Indian nationals for the project titled-
Impact assessment of policy and strategic frameworks for preventing environmental pollution and protecting public health
▪ Legal Environmental Assessment
▪ Multi-sectoral and Multi-stakeholder Air Quality Action Plan
▪ Clean Air Mitigation Plan for the Transport and Infrastructure Sectors
At least two years of relevant experience in stakeholder engagement and project management in Air Quality Management and Environmental Health or Transport/Urban/City/ Environmental Planning or Environmental Law and Policy Public Policy.
The candidate shall have the following skills.
▪ Strong analytical research skills to conduct qualitative and quantitative research, systematic literature review, and familiarity with research methods.
▪ Engagement with stakeholders (governmental and non-governmental agencies implementing the National Clean Air Programme).
▪ Conduct surveys, interviews, discussions, data collection and analysis.
▪ Planning and organization of stakeholder consultations, workshops, and conferences.
▪ Strong communication skills
▪ Strong writing skills with the ability to write policy briefs, scientific reports, and opinion pieces.
▪ Work independently and along with team members and partners to achieve the deliverables.
▪ Willingness to travel for fieldwork, meetings, workshops, etc
About the organisation
Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati is an Autonomous premier Engineering and Technology University, the first among the 3rd phase of IIT's, announced in 2014, to have its foundation stone laid in March 2015. It started functioning with the support of its mentoring institute, IIT Madras from the academic year of 2015-16. The Institute is governed by the Institutes of Technology Act (Amendment) Act, 2016 and is an Institute of National Importance (INI). INI is a status that is conferred to a premier public higher education institution in India by an Act of Parliament for an institution which serves as a pivotal player in developing highly skilled personnel within the specified region of the country/state.