National Consultant – Assessment of city-level action plan for air pollution control
14 Nov 2022
15 Nov 2022
1. Assessment report on technological interventions and technology gaps/needs for air pollution control in Gurugram, India
2. Assessment report on city level action plan of Gurugram (and its alignment with national plan of India), and the strengths and challenges of current strategies for adopting air pollution control technologies
3. PowerPoint presentations on the two assessment reports
4. Draft recommendations for strengthening city action plan of Gurugram for adoption of enabling mechanism for innovative technologies
• Advance University degree in economics, science, technology, engineering, management or related field.
Do you have at least 7 years of professional experience/expertise related to air pollution control technologies and their applications, assessment of air pollution control policies/plans/strategies?
Do you possess strong working knowledge of analytical studies and assessments of air pollution control technologies and strategies?
Do you have relevant experience of work/ assignments/ projects with UN, its specialized agencies, or other multilateral organizations in the field of air pollution control?
About the organisation
The United Nations system includes 26 organisations that have the privilege to serve in India. The Resident Coordinator, the designated representative of the UN Secretary-General to the Government leads the UN Country Team to advocate the mandate of the United Nations, while drawing on the support and guidance of the entire UN family.
In India, as in other countries in the world, our work is guided by the United Nation Sustainable Development Framework, a framework of cooperation, results and strategies between the Government of India and the United Nations system in India to contribute to the achievement of national priorities and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).