India Clean Air Connect aims to help unlock barriers to air quality action in India at scale
Our goal is to support greater coordination, & collaboration across people working on air quality from diverse expertise and geographies
Visit the air quality champion map
India Clean Air Connect is a response to air quality convenings hosted by the India Climate Collaborative, Clean Air Fund, ClimateWorks Foundation and Shakti Sustainable Energy Foundation in 2019 and 2020.
India's air pollution is not limited to one city or one source
Solving for India's air pollution crisis means:
Aligning efforts across different disciplines to address multiple sources of pollution
Improving air quality in all 124 non-attainment cities, 73 polluted industrial clusters and more
Amplifying and strengthening existing efforts and networks
124 Non-attainment cities
73 Critically polluted industrial clusters
If your work seeks to improve India’s air quality through communication, advocacy, research, policy change, planning, litigation, community engagement or market-based solutions, join #IndiaCleanAirConnect
The Clean Air Fund is looking to recruit a Matrix and Development Manager to join their team in Human Resources. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation whose mission is to use philanthropic grants to catalyse a reduction in air pollution.
As a Matrix and Development Manager with Clean Air Fund you would help to development and implementation of CAF’s learning and development strategy and the time allocation of employees working in a matrix structure across all CAF’s countries.
- At least Level 7 CIPD qualified, specialist training qualification or equivalent experience.
- Experience of working in a supporting function in a multicounty organisation with a highly driven, bright workforce with high expectations of themselves and others.
- Strong understanding of talent and competency models and adult learning approaches
- Experience of successful training design, delivery, and evaluation to meet organisational requirements
- Knowledge and experience of Operations, particularly using a staff allocation system.
- Experience of working in a matrix management structure
- Strong experience of developing and implementing policies, procedures, and managing projects.
- IT proficiency (most specifically in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
About the organisation
We’re a philanthropic initiative tackling global air pollution. We work with governments, funders, businesses and campaigners to deliver clean air for all as fast as possible.