The Clean Air Fund is looking to recruit a Matrix and Development Manager to join their team in Human Resources. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation whose mission is to use philanthropic grants to catalyse a reduction in air pollution.
As a Matrix and Development Manager with Clean Air Fund you would help to development and implementation of CAF’s learning and development strategy and the time allocation of employees working in a matrix structure across all CAF’s countries.
- At least Level 7 CIPD qualified, specialist training qualification or equivalent experience.
- Experience of working in a supporting function in a multicounty organisation with a highly driven, bright workforce with high expectations of themselves and others.
- Strong understanding of talent and competency models and adult learning approaches
- Experience of successful training design, delivery, and evaluation to meet organisational requirements
- Knowledge and experience of Operations, particularly using a staff allocation system.
- Experience of working in a matrix management structure
- Strong experience of developing and implementing policies, procedures, and managing projects.
- IT proficiency (most specifically in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
About the organisation
We’re a philanthropic initiative tackling global air pollution. We work with governments, funders, businesses and campaigners to deliver clean air for all as fast as possible.