We are accepting applications for the role of Digital Executive/Jr Digital Associate to enhance the outreach and content quality of our digital assets. If you are motivated to make a difference, passionate about communicating strategically to audiences, particularly on the subject of sustainable development, climate change and environment, and willing to learn, this is the job for you. You will be part of a small but high impact team that is working to build public understanding and inform policy decisions on climate change impacts, climate policy, energy transition, air pollution and electric mobility.
- Lead on developing and executing a digital strategy aimed at enhancing content quality, outreach and engagement for specific digital platforms on air quality, e-mobility and climate impacts.
- Manage and maintain digital assets like website, social media and email lists
- Support the desk with facilitating online events and responding to real world events
- Undertake digital outreach and engagement to promote and secure participation for digital and physical events.
- Monitor and evaluate the progress of digital assets through the use of analytical tools, which feeds into improving digital outputs.
- Assist in internal and external reporting of digital initiatives.
- Create quality digital content on our focus themes by writing for and producing graphics, videos and websites, aimed at building conversations and engagement using tools such as Canva.
- Overall, support the digital team in implementing elements of the organisation’s digital strategy that supports the vision of climate action and sustainable development for India.
Education and qualifications
- 5 years of relevant experience in digital strategy development and execution, preferably for creating social impact.
- In-depth working knowledge of digital ad platforms like Google, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other independent media platforms.
- Knowledge of website CMS, digital M&E tools, Google Analytics, Social Media Management
- Good communication skills and fluent in written and spoken English and Hindi
- Experience in creative design and audio/visual content is an advantage.
Location: Flexible, but willing to travel to office Headquarters when required.
Contract: Full-time position on contract basis
About the organisation
Climate Trends is a research-based consulting and capacity-building initiative that aims to bring greater focus on issues of environment, climate change and sustainable development. We specialise in developing comprehensive analyses of complex issues to enable effective decision-making in the private and public sectors.