India Clean Air Connect aims to help unlock barriers to air quality action in India at scale
Our goal is to support greater coordination, & collaboration across people working on air quality from diverse expertise and geographies
Visit the air quality champion map
India Clean Air Connect is a response to air quality convenings hosted by the India Climate Collaborative, Clean Air Fund, ClimateWorks Foundation and Shakti Sustainable Energy Foundation in 2019 and 2020.
India's air pollution is not limited to one city or one source
Solving for India's air pollution crisis means:
Aligning efforts across different disciplines to address multiple sources of pollution
Improving air quality in all 124 non-attainment cities, 73 polluted industrial clusters and more
Amplifying and strengthening existing efforts and networks
124 Non-attainment cities
73 Critically polluted industrial clusters
If your work seeks to improve India’s air quality through communication, advocacy, research, policy change, planning, litigation, community engagement or market-based solutions, join #IndiaCleanAirConnect
The ICC is looking for a design and social media intern to support the digital efforts of our fast-growing organisation. The ideal candidate has a passion for climate action, a sleek and malleable aesthetic, and a creative approach to design and building social media campaigns. This is a hands-on position, to gain exposure as part of a young organisation working with leading minds on climate change across philanthropy, research institutions, government, and implementing organisations.
- Passion for creating written and visual content to support the ICC’s communications strategiesComfortable with visual design and photo and video editing
- A sleek aesthetic that can adapt to the ICC's branding
- Familiarity with social media platforms including available media tools, best-suited content to each platform, tips for maximising engagement, and insight tracking
- A thorough approach to research and fact-checking to ensure reliability of information, and the ability to translate complex material into accessible and nuanced content
- Ability to process information from multiple sources, and compile and articulate in a presentable manner
- Excellent written communication and a keen eye for detail
- A self-starter, flexible and ready to support where required
- Familiarity or willingness to work with applications like Canva, Mailchimp, Adobe, etc.
- Access to a laptop/desktop with high-speed internet connectivity.
About the organisation
The India Climate Collaborative is a living system. We leverage the strength of our network, spanning across government, business, philanthropy, academia, and civil society, to overcome the greatest crisis facing our world and our country today: climate change. We convene stakeholders across disciplines to design, finance, and implement pathbreaking climate solutions.