The main purpose of this role is to lead the communication activities for this USAID project. The ideal candidate would have deep knowledge and experience in conceptualising and executing communications strategies, exceptional project management skills and proven ability to effectively coordinate with a range of stakeholders. The role will be crucial to raise the profile of the USAID project and accelerate action to clean our air.
The candidate will have the opportunity to work with top policy researchers to bring sustainability from the margins to the mainstream and get exposure to the inner workings of one of India’s leading think tanks.
- Preferably Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Strategic Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, or related fields.
Experience and Other Skills
- Preferably 5-8 years of work experience.
- Proven track record of conceptualising and executing communications strategies.
- Experience in working closely with partners.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Excellent writing skills and demonstrated ability to calibrate communications to resonate with internal and external target audiences.
- Excellent grasp of the English language.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Creative thinker with demonstrated success in implementing out-of-the-box content ideas.
- Demonstrated abilities to take ownership, manage multiple priorities and internal/external resources in a fast-paced environment, while meeting deadlines and quality standards.
- Strong drive and initiative, a self-starter.
About the organisation
The Council on Energy, Environment and Water (CEEW) is one of Asia’s leading not-for-profit policy research institutions. The Council uses data, integrated analysis, and strategic outreach to explain – and change – the use, reuse, and misuse of resources. The Council addresses pressing global challenges through an integrated and internationally focused approach. It prides itself on the independence of its high-quality research, develops partnerships with public and private institutions, and engages with the wider public.