top of page
- Create engaging, informative, and well-researched content for various platforms, including social media, website, press releases, brief notes and newsletters in Hindi.
- Translating English content to Hindi with high quality materials for various needs.
- Develop and implement communication strategies and plans to promote the organization’s mission and objectives.
- Build and maintain relationships with media outlets, media persons/journalists to secure coverage and ensure positive representation of the organization.
- Respond to inquiries from the public, media, and other stakeholders in a timely and professional manner.
- Stay up-to-date with the energy and environment sector, industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies to continuously provide high-quality content.
- Master’s degree in Journalism/Mass Communication or similar discipline from a reputed institution.
- Candidates with Science Communications/Media Advocacy/Content writing background will be preferred.
Requirements and skills:
- At least 1-2 year of professional experience
- Demonstrable experience in translation and Hindi content writing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Hindi and English.
- Knowledge of media relations and experience in securing media coverage.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Sound understanding of energy and environment scenario in India and worldwide.
About the organisation
We are a solution driven organization working towards inspiring people to take action to protect our environment!
bottom of page