India Clean Air Connect aims to help unlock barriers to air quality action in India at scale
Our goal is to support greater coordination, & collaboration across people working on air quality from diverse expertise and geographies
Visit the air quality champion map
India Clean Air Connect is a response to air quality convenings hosted by the India Climate Collaborative, Clean Air Fund, ClimateWorks Foundation and Shakti Sustainable Energy Foundation in 2019 and 2020.
India's air pollution is not limited to one city or one source
Solving for India's air pollution crisis means:
Aligning efforts across different disciplines to address multiple sources of pollution
Improving air quality in all 124 non-attainment cities, 73 polluted industrial clusters and more
Amplifying and strengthening existing efforts and networks
124 Non-attainment cities
73 Critically polluted industrial clusters
If your work seeks to improve India’s air quality through communication, advocacy, research, policy change, planning, litigation, community engagement or market-based solutions, join #IndiaCleanAirConnect
The Clean Air Fund is looking to recruit an Analyst to join the team in India.
As an Analyst with Clean Air Fund, you would help to deliver the Clean Air Fund’s mission through high quality support to core workstreams. This includes the design, management and monitoring of philanthropic initiatives and programmes, project and grant management, as well as the design and management of partnerships and communication efforts. In the role of Analyst will also input into the strategy development of their main work area.
To be successful in this role you will have;
• Experience in project management for an international non-governmental organisation or a philanthropic organisation
• Experience in working on environment, health and/or air quality issues in India.
• Experience in networking and building strong working relationships with a range of stakeholders and at a distance
• Proven experience in context research, data gathering and analysis
• Evidence of capacity to work in range of cultural and socio-economic contexts, adapting style and approach appropriately and in a culturally sensitive manner
• Excellent English communication skills including grant and report writing, minute taking, delivering presentations and keeping internal stakeholders updated
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Office programmes, including Excel, Word and Powerpoint
• Ability to manage a busy workload with fluctuating deadlines
• Proven teamworking skills, including flexibility and enthusiasm
• A self-starter, resilient, able to work at pace with agility and interpersonal flexibility
• For more information on this role, as well as the full person specification please see the job description.
About the organisation
Clean AIr Fund helping to build a movement that accelerates action on clean air. All over the world, they have led or funded projects that drive meaningful policy change