The Clean Air Fund is looking to recruit an Analyst to join the team in India.
As an Analyst with Clean Air Fund, you would help to deliver the Clean Air Fund’s mission through high quality support to core workstreams. This includes the design, management and monitoring of philanthropic initiatives and programmes, project and grant management, as well as the design and management of partnerships and communication efforts. In the role of Analyst will also input into the strategy development of their main work area.
To be successful in this role you will have;
• Experience in project management for an international non-governmental organisation or a philanthropic organisation
• Experience in working on environment, health and/or air quality issues in India.
• Experience in networking and building strong working relationships with a range of stakeholders and at a distance
• Proven experience in context research, data gathering and analysis
• Evidence of capacity to work in range of cultural and socio-economic contexts, adapting style and approach appropriately and in a culturally sensitive manner
• Excellent English communication skills including grant and report writing, minute taking, delivering presentations and keeping internal stakeholders updated
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Office programmes, including Excel, Word and Powerpoint
• Ability to manage a busy workload with fluctuating deadlines
• Proven teamworking skills, including flexibility and enthusiasm
• A self-starter, resilient, able to work at pace with agility and interpersonal flexibility
• For more information on this role, as well as the full person specification please see the job description.
About the organisation
Clean AIr Fund helping to build a movement that accelerates action on clean air. All over the world, they have led or funded projects that drive meaningful policy change