Analyst - Strategic Partnerships and Communications
Clean Air Fund
9 Aug 2022
16 Aug 2022
London, Delhi or Accra
As an Analyst with Clean Air Fund, you would help to…
- design, manage and help deliver philanthropic initiatives, including strategic partnerships, campaigns and advocacy efforts, and private sector engagement;
- support the design, management, monitoring, reporting, and evaluation of projects/grants, including proposal development;
- lead the end-to-end administration and project management of flagship projects to influence key stakeholders (such as The State of Global Air Quality Funding report) from concept formation through to delivery/launch and evaluation;
- support colleagues to build and manage relationships with key CAF partners, such as the World Economic Forum, coordinating meetings and providing administrative support.
To be successful in this role you will have …
- the capability to lead projects and support the management of partnerships;
- experience in networking and building strong working relationships with a range of stakeholders;
- excellent communication skills including report writing, minute taking, delivering presentations and keeping internal stakeholders updated.
About the organisation
The Clean Air Fund is a global philanthropic organisation working with governments, funders, business and campaigners to create a future where everyone breathes clean air. We fund and partner with organisations that promote air quality data, build public demand for clean air and drive policy change.